life list

Life List: Get That Tattoo of a Feather on My Foot – Check!

IMG_0060 2

My friend Emily asked on Facebook, “Is the one you’ve been talking about for the last 10 years???” It is one and the same; actually I think it’s been longer.

The artist worked off of an inspiration picture I found, plus some old nature drawings, and came up with just the right design for me after a few revisions.

I think it is very beautiful.

I believe you can click to see the photo larger and see my foot in all of it’s wrinkly glory.

10 Comments

1. EmilysPearl

9 November 2009 at 11:29 am

It’s beautiful. I got my new one last month after 10 years of thinking, too. Congrats on the ink!

-Emily

2. G.

10 November 2009 at 3:06 pm

I think we need a post about the foot feather/feather foot…?

3. Najla

19 November 2009 at 7:33 pm

What made you suddenly decide to actually get it?

It’s really quite beautiful. I hope that the artist gave you good aftercare instructions. 🙂

4. Samantha Peace

24 June 2010 at 12:38 pm

Hello, I love your tattoo. Where did you get it done? I’d love the same artist to do mine. Thanksx

5. Valerie

2 April 2011 at 10:15 pm

love it !
    I have one as well exactly same spot but on my left foot x

6. Rob’s Tattoo & New Glasses at The Amber Show

23 May 2011 at 12:03 am

[…] Rob got a tattoo a few weeks ago; we finally got around to photographing it on Saturday. He was actually waving to someone in this photo, which turned out to be handy for taking a photo of it. It was done by Michelle Tarantelli at Saved Tattoo (in Williamsburg, Brooklyn) who also tattooed the feather on my foot. […]

7. Kailee

26 January 2012 at 10:30 pm

May i ask how much you paid for this? I know thats often considered a rude question but the second I found this picture I fell in love. I’ve been wanting a feather tattoo in the same location for some time now and this one really captured me. I have things I’d like to add and such but I’m curious about how much it will end up costing me.