1. “In like a lion” sounds dirty, right?
2. For me, March is my real “new year” since it has my birthday, and for the past few years I’ve used it as an opportunity to get back on track with New Years resolutions that might have slid by the wayside. This makes it my favorite month.
3. My February photo-a-day project kind of keeled over and died around day 19, but I’m ok with it. I learned a lot about thinking outside of the box, and felt inspired, so it wasn’t a waste.
4. It’s getting warmer, and, aside from my backyard being covered with an entire winters worth of dog poo to clean up, I’m excited for the spring weather. For weeks now I’ve been eying my sundresses longingly and daydreaming about sandals.
5. This months projects: finish a redesign of this site (yay!), restructure my invoicing system (zzzzzz…) and turn 31 (omg.)
6. I need a new Monday Music song for next week. Normally I have one by now. Any suggestions? Leave them in the comments.