Summer 2014 Resolutions: A Summary
Summer’s over; let’s take a look at my resolutions and see how I did.
1. Get a driver’s license. Uh, nope.
2. Unstick from my business slump. YES! Business is doing really well, and I’m proud. I launched headshots as a side business so it didn’t detract from my main goal of being a wedding photographer, and I’m super happy with the website: AmberMarlowHeadshots.com
3. Take the dogs swimming. Did it! Here, Leeloo is submerging herself, head and all. HEAVEN FORBID I get water on her nose during a bath, though.
4. Friendship bracelet party: check! It was a tiny turnout, but we had a lot of fun.
5. Go to the beach: yup. We went once to the beach in Sandy Hook, NY, which you get to by way of a ferry out of Manhattan. It was fun, and I’ll go again in a larger group next summer now that I know the ropes of getting there.
6. Stay put: almost! We slipped up to Rochester for a few days to see my friend Carissa and her boyfriend. It was an hour flight, and we were there for three nights. It was perfect.
7. Berry picking: yes! Delicious.
My fall resolutions have but one thing on them: have a bonfire. Who all is in for more s’mores?